Almost the end of a chapter

 Wow, I cannot believe that I am almost at the tail end of my course. I remembered my friends were challenging me the year before when I told them I want to go to the early childhood industry. They felt that I was just saying for the sake, because I have been saying I want to slim down but never did. HAHAHA! I felt indignant when they said that as I always finished my studies no matter how good or bad I did. To the point they recorded it! 


A week more to the end of my final practicum stint. Unbelievable, a year almost flew by! I found this year to be the most fruitful and I find I have so much growth in terms of new knowledge and skills. I really love my 2023. I started my year in pieces but I managed to turn it around and made my 2023 fantastic. We all decide our own road and our destiny, really. That's why I am terribly annoyed by people who always made themselves victims of circumstances and wallow in self-pity. There is no need to. Opportunities are always there, but only for people who are prepared for it and have the courage to seize it. 


Next year I will start my job in this industry and I hope I can be the teacher that children needed to grow healthily, happily and safely under my care. 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to being a Student again

New Beginnings

Vesak Day 2023